- culinary tour (white sausage, pulled donuts, various beers)
- visit of the weekly market (only Saturday possible)
- geo caching rallye (suitable for young and old)
- meeting of local personalities (the last Danube fisherman, founder of the house of the Scharfrichter, cabaret artist, priest)
- visit an interactive “cruise comedy” in the Scharfrichterhaus
- university tours with students
- more ideas at www.passau-tours.de
- cycle along the Inn to Schärding (just 16 km) through the Inn valley
- hiking in the Ilztal valley with picnic in a castle ruin
- in the Bavarian Forest with national park guidance and visit of the cotton trail
- to local farms
- to the museum village with demonstration of old craftsmanship
- to Schärding with a ride on the Inn (old salt barge)
In Passau, we handle most of the orders together with our business partner TOPassau. We both have the same price conditions for the location Passau and rely on the same core team of guides.
We also work closely with the PassauerStadtFührer e.V. and can therefore offer all guided tours of www.passau-tours.de.
German / foreign languages
|cathedral / museum|
up to 1h
|walking tour Passau|
up to 2h
|halfday tour (from/to Passau)|
up to 6h
|fullday tour (from/to Passau)|
up to 10h
- Maximum of 30 people per tour.
- Rates are for subject to VAT.
- Free cancellation of the tour up to 2 business days before the date.